Love languages and cultures? Obsessed with details?
Come join us at Zikit Translation Services, we are hiring a bilingual Vendor Manager at Zikit Translation Services.
As Vendor Manager, you’ll work mostly at our offices in Tel-Aviv. You’ll manage personal and professional relationships with our growing linguist database and work closely with the rest of the team to assign projects to vendors, and ensure that all project requirements are met and customers are happy 🙂
What you’ll do:
– Manage multilingual translation projects while managing project budgets
– Develop, maintain and improve relationships with translators, editors, graphic designers and other vendors.
– Evaluate and track vendor performance through data
– Work with accounts department on invoicing and payment status.
Skills we’re looking for:
– A positive attitude
– Bilingual Hebrew and English (written and spoken)
– Experience in the field of translation or related fields such as writing
– Computer savvy with technical orientation
– A big thinker and quick learner
– See the big picture without missing any of the small details
– Resourceful team player, ready to own and execute a variety of tasks
– Knowledge of CAT tools or additional languages a huge advantage
To apply, please email a cover letter and CV to [email protected]
Please include the job title “Vendor Manager” in your subject line.